Sign Language Information For Parents
- NEW! Baby Sign Language
- Parent Tool Kit: Visual Language and Visual Learning
- R.E.A.D. Plus Program: Free Literacy/Sign Language Program for Children ages 0-5 and their families.
- Sign Language and Its Benefits for Hearing Children
- Shared Reading Project – The Shared Reading Project is designed to teach parents and other caregivers how to read to their children who are deaf using American Sign Language and how to use strategies to make book sharing most effective.
- Should All Deaf Children Learn Sign Language? (Article)
- Rachel Coleman: One Deaf Child (Video)
- Raising a Deaf Child: A Parent’s Perspective
- Through Your Child’s Eyes: American Sign Language (Video)